I am honoured to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Josh Provan who runs the fantastic site Adventures in Historyland. I would like to say a huge thanks to Josh for nominating me – I don’t blog very often but am chuffed to think that those who read my blog do enjoy the little tidbits that I post. As the rule of the VBA state, I have posted a link to Josh’s blog site above. (He’s also one of my own nominations for the award!)
As the rules state, as a nominee, I also have to nominate blogs that I follow regularly and really enjoy reading. There are so many out there that I love to read through, but these are just some of my favourites:
Please take a look at these wonderful blog sites! You’ll learn something new everyday, and that’s what makes them so special!
Now, here is a list of 7 interesting (maybe!) things about me:
- I’ve just submitted my dissertation on British Napoleonic War Memoirs
- I’m reading the Harry Potter series for the third time
- I tweet for @Waterloo200org and am thoroughly enjoying talking to new people with an interest in the period
- I am fascinated by Ancient Egypt and would love to study the topic in more depth
- I want to be a Napoleonic reenactor
- I am a member of English Heritage and am addicted to the Festival of History
- I really want to be an archaeologist!
Thanks again for the nomination, and if you have been nominated please pass this on!
For more info at the VBA visit: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/